How to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick Within Few Minutes:- All the users of Amazon Fire TV Stick, read this article carefully to Setup Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick easily within 2 minutes. Yes, you should have the knowledge of this process Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick. This is a very easy tutorial to Setup Kodi on Fire TV Stick.
Setup Amazon Fire TV Stick Kodi Step by Step Process:
1. First of all When your Open your device Homepage appears
2. After that Go in Settings Option and Click on System
3. Then Go to Developer Option After that Click On ADB Debugging OFF option (Allow Installation of Applications that are not from the app store. Turn this option ON if you install apps from reliable sources as a developer.)
Warning: Allowing installation of third-party apps can be a sizable security risk, as Amazon points out. In fact, Kodi installations on older Apple TVs were trivial to compromise. Installing Kodi on a Fire TV device involves a trade-off between security and convenience. Weigh your options carefully before installing.
4. Now come on Search Option and Type ES Explorer Then select Es Explorer file
ES FILE EXPLORER
Developer: ES Mobile
Rated: All Ages
File Manager Trend Leader on Android
5. If you need to install then click on Get Option and Installing process start
6. After complete Open it, Now Open ES File Explorer
7. You will see some options inside the bar, You have to open + ADD
Now Type http://kodi.tv/download in path option
In the Name option, your will type Kodi Amazon Fire Stick Keeps Losing Internet Connection?
8. After this process click on ADD and you will see a message that Bookmark Kodi is Created Successfully
9. Now you go down and open Kodi then open in a browser and select ES Downloader and click on Just Once
10. After Download Click open File and Install, Now go down and select Install
APP Installed..How to Use An Amazon Fire TV Stick
You have to follow these 10 easy steps to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick easily.